Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

The distributor failed to deliver a batch of books to my local bookstore on Friday, which meant my attempt to buy Adrian McKinty's The Cold, Cold Ground was thwarted yesterday. Hopefully, it'll be in stock sometime next week. Unable to get stuck into the first Detective Sean Duffy outing, I instead starting reading Dorothy B. Hughes, In a Lonely Place. I'm about halfway in now and the pages are ticking over nicely. A really excellent filler whilst I wait for the book distributor to get its act together.

My posts this week
Best reads 2011
Around the world in 365 days
New to me authors read in 2011
Top read book reviews of 2011
Wee Rockets launches
Review of White Nights by Ann Cleeves
100 up
Reviews of books published in 2011
Swimming with loan sharks

No comments: