Friday, May 25, 2012

Distracted by media

This has been a busy week for media work.  So far I've been interviewed by an Austrian paper, Die Presse, the Irish Times, Irish Independent, RTE, Miami Herald, and The Sun.  I've also done radio interviews on Newstalk (The Right Hook) and RTE Radio 1 (Morning Ireland).  Now into a busy week of talks.  This morning's talk was on catchments of higher education institutions (see my post on Ireland After NAMA), tomorrow morning is property and neoliberalism, Sunday is diaspora strategy, Monday is immigration, Tuesday is data visualisation, Thursday is planning for degrowth and the national spatial strategy.  Six talks in seven days, all on different things.  Nice to get the invites, but I need to get better at managing the diary!  And to top it off, I'm missing CrimeFest in Bristol.  Hope it's going well there.

No comments: