Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

After a week in LA, where amongst other things I met the delightful Margot Kinberg, I've now arrived in sunny Tucson.  I managed to leave the book I was reading, The Dividing Line by Richard Parrish, on the plane, which I blame on being dog tired from jet lag (which I haven't yet shaken off).  The story was set in Tucson in 1948.  I've just looked on Amazon and there's no kindle version to download, so I guess I'll just have to re-order it again some time in the future.  I'm now reading Les Edgerton's The Perfect Crime instead.  Today I'm heading off into the mountains up the Sabino Canyon, then this evening I'm having dinner with some city officials.

My posts this week:
Review of Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer
Review of Die a Little by Megan Abbott
Review of The Devil Doesn't Want Me by Eric Beetner
Abandoned

No comments: