Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

Yesterday I finally got round to making a start on In the Morning I'll Be Gone, the third book in Adrian McKinty's Sean Duffy trilogy.  I bought the book the week it was released back in January then promptly misplaced it.  I was starting to think that I might need to buy another copy when I unearthed it looking for something else.  It promptly scooted to the top of the to-be-read pile and I zipped through the first few chapters, which are excellent.  Hopefully the rest of the book continues in the same vein.  I'll post a review in the next couple of weeks.  Other reviews to be posted in the next few days include Mel Healy's Another Case in Cowtown, Pat Fitzpatrick's Stay Away From Those Ferraris, and Sulari Gentill's A Decline in Prophets.

My posts this week
Review of Salt River by James Sallis
Review of Crooked Little Vein by Warren Ellis
Construction 2020 Strategy for Ireland
Reading books about crime fiction
The long drop

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to your review as I really want to read this one.

Rob Kitchin said...

Should be up sometime this week. V good read.