Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lazy Sunday Service

A busy week.  First hosting the Data and the City workshop in Maynooth from Sunday evening until Tuesday night.  Then two talks on Thursday: one in Dublin Castle as part of Irish Design 2015, then another at an Internet of Things meetup.  On Friday I got news that I've won a tender from the Taoiseach's (prime minister's) department to write a report on citizen-related data privacy/protection concerns arising from the development of smart cities.  That, along with another project, will keep me busy for the next two months.  On the book reading front I'm slowly making my way through William Gibson's The Peripheral.

My posts this week:
Review of Unholy Ground by John Brady
Review of The Exterminators by Bill Fitzhugh
Tiny seed of doubt

No comments: